Makita SP6000J1 Plunge Cut Saw 165mm Blade in Makpac Case with 2 Guide Rails and Connector
PRICE EX. VAT
FOR STERLING PRICE PLEASE CALL US ON 028 90 706800
Makita SP6000J1 Plunge Cut Saw 165mm with Makpac Case, 2 Guide Rails and Connector, Hex Wrench and Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade
Professional circular saw with plunge cutting facility which can perform an impressive 56mm depth of cut. With a contoured comfort grip. Can be used in conjunction with its guide rails and connector (both supplied) to acheive perfectly straight cuts with no need to use additional and awkward straight edges with clamps. This saw is very easy to use. With a Tip-Resistant design and a Depth Stopper for splinter-free cutting. Also boasts Variable Speed Trigger, Constant Speed Under Load, Electronic Brake, Soft Start and is Double Insulated for safety.
- Close to wall cutting - Can perform a cut only 18mm away from the wall
- Non-Slip Rubberised Handles - contoured comfort grips handle reduce user fatigue during prolonged use.
- Depth Stopper for splinter free cutting - enables a preliminary cut at a depth of 2mm
- Tip Resistant Design - sliding the lever prevents this tool from falling down towards blade case
- Connectable to a vacuum cleaner - keep workplace free from airborne dust particles. Sawdust ejection backwards for comfortable operation.
- Easy Blade Replacement Design - Lever locks blade in replacement position, hex wrench can be used through hole in casing and is stored afterwards in the handle.
- 1943685 x 2 guide rails
- P-45777 Connector
- Carbide tipped blade
- Hex wrench
- Makpac carry case